This week we explore the mystery of abandoned shopping carts and the solution to lost revenue.
WHAT’S IN STORE THIS WEEK?
- The return of “stores within a store”
- A solution to loss revenue
- The effects of a thriving homebuilding industry
- Dos Marcos mattress podcast introduces FAM – For all things Mattress
- Turn your foot traffic into more sales with a 90-day free trial of Doorcounts 3.0.
FOOT TRAFFIC INDEX
Here’s a look at last week’s foot traffic compared to the same time last year.
DC FEATURE OF THE WEEK
This is where each week we highlight a feature within Doorcounts. This week’s feature is:
Sale Performance – Add-on Items
Add-on items are a great way to increase your average ticket and complete a customer’s purchase.
Tracking your add-on items is essential for being able to see if the items are priced appropriately enough to get customers over the buying line.
The Add-On Items tab lets you can see the percent of transactions as a whole that add-on items represent and also the percent of specific sales.
FOOT TRAFFIC TRENDS
Industry insights so you can convert your foot traffic into more sales.
Store within a store
Solution for lost revenue
Bridging the divide