Terms and Conditions
All goods and services are supplied on the terms and conditions set out herein and no addition or variation to these terms and conditions will have any effect unless expressly agreed in writing by Doorcounts.
- Quotations. (a) Unless previously withdrawn, a quotation is valid for the dates stated. A quotation is not to be construed as an obligation to sell but merely an invitation to treat and no contractual relationship shall arise from it until the Customer’s order has been accepted by Doorcounts. (b) Doorcounts shall be bound by any condition attaching to the Customer’s order or acceptance of a Quotation and, unless such conditions are expressly accepted by Doorcounts in writing, the Customer acknowledges that such conditions are expressly negated. (c) Cancellation of an order can be made only with Doorcounts consent and upon terms that will compensate Doorcounts against loss. (d) Change orders or briefing updates, amendments or changes requested by the Customer shall not be effective unless accepted in writing by Doorcounts. The Customer shall be liable for any costs, expenses, and liabilities incurred by Doorcounts in connection with any such change order.
- Price. Unless otherwise provided in a related order, Doorcounts’ pricing terms and discounts set forth in this order shall, except as expressly provided herein, constitute firm fixed prices, and remain fixed for the term of the related order. Any pricing adjustments shall be mutually agreed to in writing by Customer and Doorcounts prior to implementation by Doorcounts.
- Sales Tax. The stated fees do not include any sales, use, VAT or like taxes (“Sales Tax”). You must pay any applicable Sales Tax that Doorcounts is required to collect from you under applicable law.
- Terms of Payment. (a) The invoice amount for the goods and services must be paid in full upon signing.(b) The Customer is not entitled to withhold payment or make any deduction from the quoted price of the goods and services in respect of any set off or counterclaim. (c) If the Customer fails to pay for any of the goods or services, Doorcounts may in its absolute discretion, but without prejudice to any other remedy it may have, postpone the fulfillment of its obligations under this order or briefing and under any other order or briefing with this Customer until such payment is made and charge to the Customer any extra expense incurred thereby.
- Failed charges; Suspension. If your credit card on file is closed or the Account information is changed, or if, for any reason, a charge is rejected, you shall immediately update your Account or supply a new payment account, as appropriate. If you are unable to update your credit card account with appropriate information, then Doorcounts will send an invoice to you detailing the amount due. You must pay the amount due in full within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice. You agree to notify Doorcounts in writing of any changes to your Account information or termination of any authorization at least thirty (30) days prior to the immediately subsequent billing date. In the event payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, you understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. Doorcounts may, without liability to you, disable the password, Account and access to all or part of the Services if any fees are not paid within forty-five (45) days after such fees first becoming due and payable under the Terms. In the event of the foregoing, Doorcounts shall not be obligated to provide any and/or all of the Services until such fees are paid in full. Accounts that have been terminated may be reactivated if valid payment information is entered and the card can be successfully processed for all charges accrued on the Account since the failed credit card charge.
- Closing Your Account. You can cancel your account at any time and for any reason with a 30 day notice. To close your account, please contact email@example.com. Once you cancel your account it will remain active until the end of the 30 day cancellation period.
- Liability. (a) Any service or advice which may be offered by Doorcounts, its servants or agents to the Customer or its agents, is rendered in good faith and Doorcounts shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom. (b) For the avoidance of doubt, Doorcounts will be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any loss, injury or damage (including consequential loss, injury or damage) suffered or caused as a result of or arising out of any act or omission (whether negligent or otherwise) by Doorcounts, its servants or agents or any other person in any way related to or arising out of the Quotation by Doorcounts.
- Intellectual Property. All copyright, design right and other intellectual property in any design, specification, process, method of working or other information relating to the Goods or Services (other than that provided by the Customer to Doorcounts) shall vest for all time in Doorcounts. Doorcounts only grants to the Customer an irrevocable license to use the Goods or Services for the specified project in accordance with the Customers brief.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. If you are not completely satisfied within 90 days of your purchase, we will provide a full refund. In order to be eligible for a refund, you must return all hardware in the same condition and packaging that you received it. Refunds will be processed through your original payment method.