Terms and Conditions
All goods and services are supplied on the terms and conditions set out herein and no addition or variation to these terms and conditions will have any effect unless expressly agreed in writing by the Supplier.
1. Quotations. (a) Unless previously withdrawn, a quotation is valid for the dates stated. A quotation is not to be construed as an obligation to sell but merely an invitation to treat and no contractual relationship shall arise from it until the Customer’s order has been accepted by the Supplier. (b) No Supplier shall be bound by any condition attaching to the Customer’s order or acceptance of a Quotation and, unless such conditions are expressly accepted by the Supplier in writing, the Customer acknowledges that such conditions are expressly negated. (c) Cancellation of an order can be made only with the Supplier’s consent and upon terms that will compensate the Supplier against loss. (d) Change orders or briefing updates, amendments or changes requested by the Customer shall not be effective unless accepted in writing by the Supplier. The Customer shall be liable for any costs, expenses, and liabilities incurred by the Supplier in connection with any such change order.
2. Price. (a) Quoted prices do not include GST. (b) Unless otherwise provided in a related order, Supplier’s pricing terms and discounts set forth in this order shall, except as expressly provided herein, constitute firm fixed prices, and remain fixed for the term of the related order. Any pricing adjustments shall be mutually agreed to in writing by Customer and Supplier prior to implementation by Supplier.
3. Terms of Payment. (a) The invoice amount for the goods and services must be paid in full upon signing.(b) The Customer is not entitled to withhold payment or make any deduction from the quoted price of the goods and services in respect of any set off or counterclaim. (c) If the Customer fails to pay for any of the goods or services, the Supplier may in its absolute discretion, but without prejudice to any other remedy it may have, postpone the fulfillment of its obligations under this order or briefing and under any other order or briefing with this Customer until such payment is made and charge to the Customer any extra expense incurred thereby.
4. Monthly plan billing. Doorcounts monthly plans provide month-to-month access, with monthly charges being made each renewal day (the same day of the month that you originally signed up for the plan). Monthly plans automatically renew every month. If you cancel before an upcoming renewal day, you will have access to your Account through the end of the then-current month.
5. Quarterly plan billing. Doorcounts quarterly plans provide quarter-to-quarter access, with quarterly charges being made each renewal day (the same day of the month, in each quarter, that you originally signed up for the plan). Quarterly plans automatically renew every quarter. If you cancel before an upcoming renewal day, you will have access to your Account through the end of the then-current quarter.
6. Annual plan billing. Doorcounts annual plans provide year-to-year access. Annual charges will be made each renewal date (the same date of the year that you originally signed up for the plan). Annual plans automatically renew every year thereafter. If you cancel before an upcoming renewal date, you will have access to your Account through the end of the then-current year.
7. Failed charges; Suspension. If your credit card on file is closed or the Account information is changed, or if, for any reason, a charge is rejected, you shall immediately update your Account or supply a new payment account, as appropriate. If you are unable to update your credit card account with appropriate information, then Doorcounts will send an invoice to you detailing the amount due. You must pay the amount due in full within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice. You agree to notify Doorcounts in writing of any changes to your Account information or termination of any authorization at least thirty (30) days prior to the immediately subsequent billing date. In the event payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, you understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. Doorcounts may, without liability to you, disable the password, Account and access to all or part of the Services if any fees are not paid within forty-five (45) days after such fees first becoming due and payable under the Terms. In the event of the foregoing, Doorcounts shall not be obligated to provide any and/or all of the Services until such fees are paid in full. Accounts that have been terminated may be reactivated if valid payment information is entered and the card can be successfully processed for all charges accrued on the Account since the failed credit card charge.
8. Closing Your Account. You can cancel your account at any time and for any reason. To close your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you cancel your account it will remain active until the end of the payment cycle.
9. Liability. (a) Any service or advice which may be offered by the Supplier, its servants or agents to the Customer or its agents, is rendered in good faith and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom. (b) For the avoidance of doubt, the Supplier will be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any loss, injury or damage (including consequential loss, injury or damage) suffered or caused as a result of or arising out of any act or omission (whether negligent or otherwise) by the Supplier, its servants or agents or any other person in any way related to or arising out of the Quotation by the Supplier.
10. Intellectual Property. All copyright, design right and other intellectual property in any design, specification, process, method of working or other information relating to the Goods or Services (other than that provided by the Customer to the Supplier) shall vest for all time in the Supplier. The Supplier only grants to the Customer an irrevocable license to use the Goods or Services for the specified project in accordance with the Customers brief.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. If you are not completely satisfied we will refund the full amount of your purchased hardware.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the hardware products within 183 calendar days of your purchase. The hardware products must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 183 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.