This week we take a look at the changing consumer perception and the factors affecting the retail industry in 2021.
WHAT’S IN THIS WEEKS EDITION, YOU ASK?
- Financial relief and the effect on retail sales
- The changing consumer perception in the furniture industry
- Different ways to close the digital divide between online and physical stores
- Dos Marcos mattress podcast explains creating a culture of ownership
- Turn your foot traffic into more sales with a 90-day free trial of Doorcounts 3.0.
And, here’s what’s in next week’s edition: TBD
FOOT TRAFFIC INDEX
Here’s a look at last week’s foot traffic compared to the same time last year.
DC FEATURE OF THE WEEK
This is where each week we highlight a feature within Doorcounts. This week’s feature is:
Finding the exact customer from a specific day or trying to find a specific order can be a time-consuming task.
In seconds with the Search tab in Doorcounts, you can search for a customer, a specific phone number, and an order number or date.
Within search, you can see all of the personal information added about each transaction such as what the customer was looking for or what their budget is.
TRY DOORCOUNTS 3.0 90 DAYS FREE!
…and cure YOUR traffic blindness!
FOOT TRAFFIC TRENDS
Industry insights so you can convert your foot traffic into more sales.
This week we take a deep dive into consumer behavior and end the factors that affected retail in 2021.
A shift in consumer behavior
US vs UK retail sales
This week on Dos Marcos
Another shift in consumer behavior is consumers spending more time on leisure activities such as self-care, mental health, and physical wellness products.