This week we take a look at the effect first-time homebuyers have on retail and all things trending in the retail industry in 2021.
WHAT’S IN THIS WEEKS EDITION, YOU ASK?
- First-time homebuyers and retail industry
- How to use the changes in retail to your advantage
- The new world of social commerce
- Dos Marcos mattress podcast discusses how to stay relevant and how to gut check whether you’re falling behind.
- Turn your foot traffic into more sales with a 90-day free trial of Doorcounts 3.0.
And, here’s what’s in next week’s edition: February in review
FOOT TRAFFIC INDEX
Here’s a look at last week’s foot traffic compared to the same time last year.
DC FEATURE OF THE WEEK
This is where each week we highlight a feature within Doorcounts. This week’s feature is:
Sales statistics (Day)
Seeing an overall view about how your stores are doing throughout the week or month is great, but sometimes you need to take a deep dive into a specific day.
TRY DOORCOUNTS 3.0 90 DAYS FREE!
…and cure YOUR traffic blindness!
FOOT TRAFFIC TRENDS
Industry insights so you can convert your foot traffic into more sales.
Learning from the past
This week on Dos Marcos
Brick and mortar tools
Get out while you can: Social distancing has resulted in the world’s largest snow maze nearly doubling in size.
Autonomous store: The world’s biggest camera-operated autonomous store has opened in Shanghai.
Mitten Bernie: Bernie Sanders’ mittens propelled $1.9M in Etsy sales last month.
Albino deer: A New Jersey man’s doorbell camera records a visit from a rare albino deer.