This week we take at the increasing foot traffic in retail and look at the pandemic’s lesson on inventory.
WHAT’S IN THIS WEEKS EDITION, YOU ASK?
- The pandemic’s lesson on inventory
- The key to store-based fulfillment
- How live-streaming is taking over China’s marketing
- Dos Marcos mattress podcast discusses how time changes create an opportunity to have a conversation with your customers.
- Turn your foot traffic into more sales with a 90-day free trial of Doorcounts 3.0.
FOOT TRAFFIC INDEX
Here’s a look at last week’s foot traffic compared to the same time last year.
DC FEATURE OF THE WEEK
This is where each week we highlight a feature within Doorcounts. This week’s feature is:
As we’ve all seen throughout the craziness of the last year, following up with customers after they leave the store is crucial when trying to turn your foot traffic into more sales.
Not only can you follow up through email within Doorcounts, but you can track and analyze the status of the emails sent out to customers.
FOOT TRAFFIC TRENDS
Industry insights so you can convert your foot traffic into more sales.
The pandemics lesson on Inventory
Marketing for foot traffic
This week on Dos Marcos
Live streaming – future of marketing?